RPT-Fitch Affirms & Withdraws 8 Non-Financial Corporate Issuers' Short-Term Ratings
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
May 30 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has affirmed and simultaneously withdrawn the Short-term Issuer Default Ratings of AstraZeneca PLC (F1+), Compass Group PLC (F2), GlaxoSmithkline PLC /GlaxoSmithKline Finance PLC (F1), Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (F1), Royal Philips (F1), Stora Enso Oyj (B), UPM-Kymmene Oyj (B) and United Utilities PLC/United Utilities Water PLC (F2).
The Short-term ratings are no longer considered by Fitch to be relevant to the agency's coverage. Fitch will continue to maintain coverage of all other ratings for these issuers.
Roma Patel (AstraZeneca PLC, GlaxoSmithKline PLC/GlaxoSmithKline Finance PLC)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year