RPT-Fitch Affirms & Withdraws 8 Non-Financial Corporate Issuers' Short-Term Ratings
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
May 30 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has affirmed and simultaneously withdrawn the Short-term Issuer Default Ratings of AstraZeneca PLC (F1+), Compass Group PLC (F2), GlaxoSmithkline PLC /GlaxoSmithKline Finance PLC (F1), Rolls-Royce Holdings plc (F1), Royal Philips (F1), Stora Enso Oyj (B), UPM-Kymmene Oyj (B) and United Utilities PLC/United Utilities Water PLC (F2).
The Short-term ratings are no longer considered by Fitch to be relevant to the agency's coverage. Fitch will continue to maintain coverage of all other ratings for these issuers.
Roma Patel (AstraZeneca PLC, GlaxoSmithKline PLC/GlaxoSmithKline Finance PLC)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government