Ghana 91-day bill yield dips to 24.0726 percent
ACCRA May 30 (Reuters) - The Bank of Ghana said on Friday the yield on its 91-day bill dipped to 24.0726 percent at its May 30 auction, from 24.0778 percent at the last auction.
The Bank said 529.15 million cedis ($176.5 million) worth of bids for the 91-day paper were accepted at the auction out of a total 531.74 million cedis of bids tendered.
For full details please click here:
($1= 2.9980 cedis) (Reporting by Kwasi Kpodo; Editing by Joe Bavier)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq