Howden Joinery names Mark Robson as deputy CEO
May 30 (Reuters) - British kitchen supplier Howden Joinery Group Plc on Friday said it has appointed Chief Financial Officer Mark Robson as deputy chief executive with immediate effect.
Robson has been the company's CFO for over nine years.
The company said Matthew Ingle would continue as chief executive.
Howden Joinery sells kitchens and joinery products to kitchen shops that install them for landlords, local authorities, housing trusts and developers. (Reporting by Aastha Agnihotri in Bangalore; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |