Lipper fund flows IG USD689.664m inflow; HY USD600.043m inflow
NEW YORK, May 30 (IFR) - For the week ending 5/28, Lipper reported an inflow of USD689.664m into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD39.021bn) and an inflow of USD600.043m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD5.527bn).
For the week ending 5/28, Lipper reported an outflow of USD475.171m from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD4.729bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list