STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Itau bank to pay dividend on July 1
Brazil's largest non-government bank, Itau Unibanco Holding SA, will pay shareholders a first-quarter dividend worth 0.015 reais per share on July 1, according to a securities filing on Friday.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |