U.S. to seek 30 pct carbon dioxide emissions cut -report
WASHINGTON, June 1
WASHINGTON, June 1 (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency plans on Monday to propose a 30 percent cut in carbon dioxide emissions from existing U.S. power plants by 2030, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |