U.S. to seek 30 pct carbon dioxide emissions cut -report
WASHINGTON, June 1
WASHINGTON, June 1 (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency plans on Monday to propose a 30 percent cut in carbon dioxide emissions from existing U.S. power plants by 2030, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site