U.S. to seek 30 pct carbon dioxide emissions cut -report
WASHINGTON, June 1
WASHINGTON, June 1 (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency plans on Monday to propose a 30 percent cut in carbon dioxide emissions from existing U.S. power plants by 2030, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |