America Movil offers up to 10 bln pesos in 5-yr senior notes
MEXICO CITY, June 2
MEXICO CITY, June 2 (Reuters) - Mexican telecoms giant America Movil said on Monday it was launching an offer for up to 10 billion pesos ($777.09 million) in five-year senior notes.
The company, controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, said the money raised would be for general corporate use, without giving any more details.
($1 = 12.8685 Mexican Pesos) (Reporting by Gabriel Stargardter)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'