Cinven sells French medical firm Sebia to Montagu and Astorg - Les Echos
LONDON, June 2
LONDON, June 2 (Reuters) - European private equity firm Cinven has agreed to sell French medical diagnostics firm Sebia to private equity houses Montagu and Astorg for over 1 billion euros, Les Echos newspaper said on Monday.
The two private equity firms beat off competition from Swedish fund Nordic Capital to clinch the deal, the paper said, citing several sources. Cinven bought Sebia from Montagu for around 800 million euros in 2010.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies