SEC not to recommend action against IBM on cloud revenue
June 2 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has completed its probe on how International Business Machines Corp reports revenue from its cloud computing business and does not intend to recommend any enforcement action, the company said.
The company did not provide details or reasons for the investigation.
The company said last July that it was facing an investigation from the Division of Enforcement of the SEC as to how it reported its cloud computing business revenue.
IBM reported $4.4 billion in revenue from its cloud computing business in 2013.
IBM shares closed at $185.69 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday. (Reporting by Rohit T. K. in Bangalore)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad