FDA approves Omeros eye drug
June 2 (Reuters) - Omeros Corp said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its drug for use in cataract and lens replacement surgeries.
The company said it plans to launch the drug, Omidria, later this year in the United States. (Reporting by Natalie Grover in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on