FDA approves Omeros eye drug
June 2 (Reuters) - Omeros Corp said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved its drug for use in cataract and lens replacement surgeries.
The company said it plans to launch the drug, Omidria, later this year in the United States. (Reporting by Natalie Grover in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad