Orco reports Q1 net loss of 54.4 mln euros
PRAGUE, June 2
PRAGUE, June 2 (Reuters) - Orco Property Group (OPG) recorded a net loss of 54.4 million euros ($74.2 million) in the first quarter, mainly due to the loss of control over German subsidiary GSG Group, the company said on Monday.
"Capital increases (in March and April) in GSG Group without participation of OPG resulted in a decrease of interest share below 50 percent," Orco said in a statement.
On an operational level, Orco reported a loss of 20.2 million euros compared with a loss of 2.9 million euros a year ago.
($1 = 0.7328 Euros) (Reporting by Robert Muller)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |