PHILIPPINES PRESS-Taiwan's Teco Electric plans $250 mln Philippine software park - Malaya
Taiwan's Teco Electric & Machinery plans to put up a $250 million software park in the Philippines, Malaya Business Insight quoted the chief of Manila Economic and Cultural Office (MECO) as saying.
Teco was looking for a 15-hectare site either in Subic or Clark freeport zones for the project, according to MECO Chairman Amadeo Perez Jr.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |