PHILIPPINES PRESS-Taiwan's Teco Electric plans $250 mln Philippine software park - Malaya
Taiwan's Teco Electric & Machinery plans to put up a $250 million software park in the Philippines, Malaya Business Insight quoted the chief of Manila Economic and Cultural Office (MECO) as saying.
Teco was looking for a 15-hectare site either in Subic or Clark freeport zones for the project, according to MECO Chairman Amadeo Perez Jr.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic