Canada's TransForce to buy truckload transport company for $310 mln
June 2 (Reuters) - Canadian trucking company TransForce Inc said it would buy truckload transport and logistics company Transport America for $310 million, including debt, from private equity firm Goldner Hawn Johnson & Morrison Inc.
Transport America's network includes 12 terminals in the United States, TransForce said in a statement. (Reporting by Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling