Canada's B2Gold to buy Papillon Resources for $570 mln
June 3 (Reuters) - Canada's B2Gold Corp said it would buy Australia's Papillon Resources Ltd for $570 million.
The offer price of A$1.72 ($1.59) per share represents a 21 percent premium to Papillon's close on May 23, the stock's last trading day.
($1 = 1.0806 Australian Dollars) (Reporting by Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes