Canada's B2Gold to buy Papillon Resources for $570 mln
June 3 (Reuters) - Canada's B2Gold Corp said it would buy Australia's Papillon Resources Ltd for $570 million.
The offer price of A$1.72 ($1.59) per share represents a 21 percent premium to Papillon's close on May 23, the stock's last trading day.
($1 = 1.0806 Australian Dollars) (Reporting by Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |