Samsung settles patent litigation with Interdigital
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Wireless technology company Interdigital Inc has settled patent litigation with Samsung Electronics and licensed patents to the mobile phone maker, the companies said on Tuesday.
The deal resolves litigation between Interdigital and Samsung at the U.S. International Trade Commission and in federal court in Delaware.
Interdigital announced the deal, and a spokesman for Samsung confirmed that it had been reached.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade