Samsung settles patent litigation with Interdigital
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Wireless technology company Interdigital Inc has settled patent litigation with Samsung Electronics and licensed patents to the mobile phone maker, the companies said on Tuesday.
The deal resolves litigation between Interdigital and Samsung at the U.S. International Trade Commission and in federal court in Delaware.
Interdigital announced the deal, and a spokesman for Samsung confirmed that it had been reached.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |