Samsung settles patent litigation with Interdigital
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Wireless technology company Interdigital Inc has settled patent litigation with Samsung Electronics and licensed patents to the mobile phone maker, the companies said on Tuesday.
The deal resolves litigation between Interdigital and Samsung at the U.S. International Trade Commission and in federal court in Delaware.
Interdigital announced the deal, and a spokesman for Samsung confirmed that it had been reached.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad