Samsung settles patent litigation with Interdigital
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Wireless technology company Interdigital Inc has settled patent litigation with Samsung Electronics and licensed patents to the mobile phone maker, the companies said on Tuesday.
The deal resolves litigation between Interdigital and Samsung at the U.S. International Trade Commission and in federal court in Delaware.
Interdigital announced the deal, and a spokesman for Samsung confirmed that it had been reached.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM