BRIEF-Alkane Energy-Egdon deal to be completed on or around June 12
June 5 (Reuters) - Alkane Energy Plc
* Egdon stated that it is still awaiting consent from decc to proposed transfer of alkane's rights over its shale interests in 10 licence areas.
* Transaction that was announced on 13 may 2014 is now likely to complete on or around 12 june 2014 rather than 6 june 2014 as originally announced. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'