Arista Networks IPO priced at $43 per share - WSJ
June 5 (Reuters) - Arista Networks Inc shares have been priced at $43 each, the Wall Street Journal said, citing sources, valuing the network switch maker at about $2.75 billion.
Arista's IPO raised about $226 million, after its offering of 5.25 million shares was priced well above its expected price range of $36-$40.
The company, which competes with Cisco Systems Inc, makes network switches that handle traffic at large internet data centers for companies including Microsoft Corp, VMWare Inc, Facebook Inc, Yahoo Inc, Comcast Corp and Citigroup Inc.
Arista's shares are expected to start trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday under the symbol "ANET".
Morgan Stanley and Citigroup are the lead underwriters for the offering. (Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap