Arista Networks IPO priced at $43 per share - WSJ
June 5 (Reuters) - Arista Networks Inc shares have been priced at $43 each, the Wall Street Journal said, citing sources, valuing the network switch maker at about $2.75 billion.
Arista's IPO raised about $226 million, after its offering of 5.25 million shares was priced well above its expected price range of $36-$40.
The company, which competes with Cisco Systems Inc, makes network switches that handle traffic at large internet data centers for companies including Microsoft Corp, VMWare Inc, Facebook Inc, Yahoo Inc, Comcast Corp and Citigroup Inc.
Arista's shares are expected to start trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday under the symbol "ANET".
Morgan Stanley and Citigroup are the lead underwriters for the offering. (Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |