Germany's Henkel buys French laundry products group
FRANKFURT, June 5
FRANKFURT, June 5 (Reuters) - German consumer goods group Henkel & Co has agreed to buy French laundry product group Spotless in a deal worth around 940 million euros ($1.28 billion), it said on Thursday.
The company was sold by private equity firm BC Partners, Henkel said on a statement.
($1 = 0.7341 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad