India's Idea Cellular launches up to $506 mln share sale
NEW DELHI, June 5
NEW DELHI, June 5 (Reuters) - India's Idea Cellular Ltd said on Thursday it was launching a share sale of up to 30 billion rupees ($505.5 million), as it needs to buy airwaves in the next government auction.
The floor price for the sale is 136.98 rupees, the country's third-biggest mobile phone carrier, said in a filing to stock exchanges.
($1 = 59.3450 Indian Rupees) (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip