India's Idea Cellular launches up to $506 mln share sale
NEW DELHI, June 5
NEW DELHI, June 5 (Reuters) - India's Idea Cellular Ltd said on Thursday it was launching a share sale of up to 30 billion rupees ($505.5 million), as it needs to buy airwaves in the next government auction.
The floor price for the sale is 136.98 rupees, the country's third-biggest mobile phone carrier, said in a filing to stock exchanges.
($1 = 59.3450 Indian Rupees) (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq