ING expects to list insurance arm in two months - CEO
AMSTERDAM, June 5
AMSTERDAM, June 5 (Reuters) - The Dutch banking group ING intends to seek a listing for its insurance arm within one to two months, its chief executive said at a news conference on Thursday.
"The intention is to float after you finish the prospectus, which would be one to two months, you would expect, but it really depends in the end on market circumstances," said Ralph Hamers, ING's chief executive.
The company announced the floatation of NN Group, its insurance subsidiary, earlier on Thursday. (Reporting By Thomas Escritt, editing by William Hardy)
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens