Lipper fund flows IG USD261.4m inflow; HY USD301.6m inflow
NEW YORK, Jun 5 2014(IFR) - For the week ending 6/4, Lipper reported an inflow of USD261.4m into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD39.283bn) and an inflow of USD301.6m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD5.829bn).
For the week ending 6/4, Lipper reported an outflow of USD1.100bn from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD3.629bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command