CORRECTED-TIAA-CREF real estate fixed income head to step down
(Corrects title in headline)
By Joy Wiltermuth
NEW YORK, June 5 (IFR) - Sanjeev Handa, head of global real estate fixed-income at TIAA-CREF, is stepping down at the end of June to pursue other opportunities, market sources said Thursday.
He will be replaced by managing director Jack Gay, the sources said.
Prior to heading global real estate, Handa oversaw TIAA-CREF's public fixed-income assets from 2006 to 2011. He also oversaw its ABS portfolio in his 26-year career there.
TIAA-CREF oversees US$564bn in assets. (Reporting by Joy Wiltermuth; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet