Brazil's central bank extends currency intervention program
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 6
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank on Friday announced it will extend its program of daily interventions in the foreign exchange market past June 30, without providing additional details.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change