Brazil's central bank extends currency intervention program
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 6
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank on Friday announced it will extend its program of daily interventions in the foreign exchange market past June 30, without providing additional details.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine