Brazil's central bank extends currency intervention program
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 6
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 6 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank on Friday announced it will extend its program of daily interventions in the foreign exchange market past June 30, without providing additional details.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |