CANADA FX-C$ little changed in choppy trade after jobs data
TORONTO, June 6
TORONTO, June 6 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar was little changed in choppy trade against the greenback on Friday after data showed the domestic economy added 25,800 jobs last month, largely in line with forecasts.
Investors were also taking in a jobs report from south of the border, which showed U.S. employers maintained a solid pace of hiring in May.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another