Hertz to restate financial results for 2011, 2012, 2013
June 6 (Reuters) - Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc said it would restate financial results for the past three years to correct accounting errors from 2011.
Hertz said its audit committee had concluded that financial statements for 2011 should no longer be relied upon.
A committee review may require Hertz to make adjustments also to the financial statements for 2012 and 2013, the company said in a regulatory filing on Friday. (r.reuters.com/has89v) (Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.