PRESS DIGEST- China - June 6
June 6 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Friday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- China's regulator said in an exposure draft that it would vigorously promote innovative development in Chinese fund companies by setting up an open and flexible management system.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- The National Development and Reform Commission has held a meeting with power firms and will hold another one with industry experts next week, indicating that China is going to further advance electric reforms.
CHINA BUSINESS NEWS
- China's May Consumer Price Index (CPI) could rebound to 2.5 percent, the newspaper said in its research report, quoting 20 economists.
- China must take an open-minded and pragmatic approach when revising its immigration policy with an eye to retaining foreign talent, the newspaper said in a commentary.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see..... (Compiled by Chen Yixin and Kazunori Takada in Shanghai; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds