Shares in NZ's F&P Healthcare hit all-time high
WELLINGTON, June 6
WELLINGTON, June 6 (Reuters) - Shares in New Zealand respiratory care products manufacturer Fisher and Paykel Healthcare hit an all-time high on Friday, extending gains as a recent slide in the New Zealand dollar was seen helping the exporter's bottom line.
F&P Healthcare rose 2.4 percent to NZ$4.71, the highest since the company listed on New Zealand's benchmark NZX-50 index in the mid-1980s.
(Reporting by Naomi Tajitsu; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies