UPS appoints David Abney CEO
June 6 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc, the world's largest parcel delivery company, said it had named David Abney chief executive.
Scott Davis, who has been CEO and chairman since 2008, will retire and be the company's non-executive chairman.
Both moves are effective Sept. 1, UPS said. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina defaults but investor see eventual deal possible