Banca Carige foundation shareholder sells 11 pct stake
MILAN, June 9
MILAN, June 9 (Reuters) - The main foundation shareholder in Italy's Banca Carige said on Monday it had sold a 10.86 percent stake in the mid-sized lender.
In a statement, the foundation said it had sold the stake for about 91.2 million euros.
The foundation said it now held a 19 percent stake in Banca Carige. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by David Evans)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal