Banca Carige foundation shareholder sells 11 pct stake
MILAN, June 9
MILAN, June 9 (Reuters) - The main foundation shareholder in Italy's Banca Carige said on Monday it had sold a 10.86 percent stake in the mid-sized lender.
In a statement, the foundation said it had sold the stake for about 91.2 million euros.
The foundation said it now held a 19 percent stake in Banca Carige. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by David Evans)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |