Spain's Gas Natural to sell telcos affiliate to Cinven
MADRID, June 9
MADRID, June 9 (Reuters) - Spanish utility Gas Natural said on Monday it had agreed to sell its telecommunications affiliate to private equity firm Cinven for 510 million euros ($694.4 million).
Gas Natural will book capital gains of around 250 million euros, before tax, from the sale of Gas Natural Fenosa Telecomunicaciones (GNFT), the Spanish group said.
($1 = 0.7345 Euros) (Reporting by Paul Day; Editing by Jose Elias Rodriguez)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |