Icahn: Family Dollar poison pill puts damper on prospects for 'friendly dialogue'
June 9 (Reuters) - Billionaire shareholder activist Carl Icahn told Reuters on Monday that the Family Dollar Stores Inc poison pill is a 'quintessential example' of attorneys 'simply earning fees.'
Icahn added that the poison pill 'puts a damper' on prospects for a 'friendly dialogue' with Family Dollar executives.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |