Icahn: Family Dollar poison pill puts damper on prospects for 'friendly dialogue'
June 9 (Reuters) - Billionaire shareholder activist Carl Icahn told Reuters on Monday that the Family Dollar Stores Inc poison pill is a 'quintessential example' of attorneys 'simply earning fees.'
Icahn added that the poison pill 'puts a damper' on prospects for a 'friendly dialogue' with Family Dollar executives.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |