Icahn: Family Dollar poison pill puts damper on prospects for 'friendly dialogue'
June 9 (Reuters) - Billionaire shareholder activist Carl Icahn told Reuters on Monday that the Family Dollar Stores Inc poison pill is a 'quintessential example' of attorneys 'simply earning fees.'
Icahn added that the poison pill 'puts a damper' on prospects for a 'friendly dialogue' with Family Dollar executives.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement