UPDATE 1-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
(Updates item on Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi)
June 9 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi's Singapore real estate company Frasers Centrepoint Ltd could raise as much as $358 million by listing a hospitality industry trust business in Singapore, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
* Tyson Foods Inc has prevailed over Pilgrim's Pride Corp in a bidding war for Jimmy Dean sausage maker Hillshire Brands Co, according to a person familiar with the matter.
* Germany's largest lender Deutsche Bank is mulling taking a stake in German soccer club Borussia Dortmund , two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
For the deals of the day click on
For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on (Compiled by Aashika Jain in Bangalore)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies