Morgan Stanley to sell stake in TransMontaigne
June 9 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley is selling its stake in oil pipeline company TransMontaigne Inc to NGL Energy Partners LP for $200 million, as the bank slims down its commodities business.
Morgan Stanley said the sale includes its general partner and limited partner interests in TransMontaigne Partners LP .
The deal is expected to close in the third quarter of 2014. (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks