Russia's Nord Gold to acquire 22.3 pct in Northquest
MOSCOW, June 9
MOSCOW, June 9 (Reuters) - Russian gold miner Nord Gold said on Monday it has agreed to acquire 22.3 percent in Canada's Northquest for 2.5 million Canadian dollars ($2.3 million).
It said it will acquire an aggregate of 12,777,777 newly issued Northquest shares and warrants to acquire up to an additional 6,388,889 common shares.
Northquest is the owner of the Pistol Bay Gold Project, a high grade exploration project located in Nunavut Territory, northern Canada, on the west coast of Hudson Bay.
($1 = 1.0917 Canadian Dollars) (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane