Turkish Airlines to convert option to buy 15 Boeing planes into firm order
ISTANBUL, June 9
ISTANBUL, June 9 (Reuters) - Flag carrier Turkish Airlines said on Monday it has decided to convert an option to buy 15 Boeing 737-8 MAX airplanes into a firm order for delivery in 2020.
The state-run airline made the statement in a filing to the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
Last year, Turkish Airlines finalised an order for 95 Boeing aircraft, including 25 options. (Reporting by Ayla Jean Yackley; Editing by Pravin Char)
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |