VW's Skoda posts record May unit sales, up 15 percent
PRAGUE (Reuters) - Czech carmaker Skoda Auto, a unit of Volkswagen, posted a 15.2 percent rise in global sales in May, selling 91,200 units, a record for that month, it said on Monday.
The company, the Czech Republic's top exporter, said sales had risen a ninth straight month, boosted by western and eastern Europe.
(Reporting by Jason Hovet, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief