AIG says Peter Hancock to replace Robert Benmosche as CEO
June 10 (Reuters) - American International Group Inc said it named Peter Hancock as its new chief executive, effective Sept. 1.
Hancock, the head of the insurer's global property-casualty business, succeeds Robert Benmosche, who will retire in September.
Benmosche will take up an advisory role at AIG, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash