Aircraft seat maker B/E Aerospace to split into two companies
June 10 (Reuters) - B/E Aerospace Inc, an aircraft seat maker and parts distributor, said it was splitting into two independent, publicly traded companies.
One company will focus on design, manufacturing and direct sales of aircraft cabin interior products, while the other will concentrate on distribution, logistics and technical services for the aerospace and energy services markets, B/E Aerospace said in a statement.
(Reporting by Rohit T. K. in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade