Bank of Ireland share placing priced at 0.27 euros per share
DUBLIN, June 10
DUBLIN, June 10 (Reuters) - The sale by billionaire investor Wilbur Ross of his entire shareholding in Bank of Ireland (BoI) was priced at 0.265 euros a share on Tuesday, Deutsche Bank, the placing's bookrunner said in a statement.
Ross announced on Monday he would sell his 5.5 percent holding three years after his pioneering investment kept the struggling bank out of state hands, but he added he remained confident about its prospects.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting