Cyprus to meet investors ahead of possible euro bond
LONDON, June 10 (IFR) - The Republic of Cyprus is set to meet investors ahead of a possible euro bond, according to two banks organizing the meetings.
The issuer has mandated Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, UBS and VTB Capital to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings in Europe ahead of the deal.
The roadshow will be conducted over two days and starts on June 16.
Cyprus is rated Caa3/B/B- by Moody's/S&P/Fitch (positive/positive/stable). (Reporting by Sarka Halas, Editing by Helene Durand)
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane