Deutsche Bank says Gagfah shares placed at 12.34 eur apiece
FRANKFURT, June 10
FRANKFURT, June 10 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank said on Tuesday that shares in German real estate group Gagfah put up for sale by Private equity firm Fortress Investment Group LLC were priced at 12.34 euros apiece.
That values Fortress Investment Group's stake of about 28 percent at 740 million euros ($1.01 billion).
The share placement was organised by Deutsche Bank.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades