Deutsche Bank says Gagfah shares placed at 12.34 eur apiece
FRANKFURT, June 10
FRANKFURT, June 10 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank said on Tuesday that shares in German real estate group Gagfah put up for sale by Private equity firm Fortress Investment Group LLC were priced at 12.34 euros apiece.
That values Fortress Investment Group's stake of about 28 percent at 740 million euros ($1.01 billion).
The share placement was organised by Deutsche Bank.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling