BRIEF-GM chairman says board has confidence in CEO Barra and her team to lead company
DETROIT, June 10
DETROIT, June 10 (Reuters) - General Motors Co annual meeting: * Chairman Solso said board has complete confidence in barra and her team * CEO Barra says in near term there will be a "few more recalls"
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine