Goldman Sachs to place 7.5 mln shares in Kion Group
FRANKFURT, June 10
FRANKFURT, June 10 (Reuters) - A total of 7.5 million shares in forklift truck maker Kion Group worth 253 million euros ($344.46 million) will be placed with institutional investors, Goldman Sachs said in a statement on Tuesday.
Book-building will start immediately, Goldman Sachs said.
The shares are being placed by Superlift Holding, an entity held jointly by Goldman Sachs Capital Partners funds and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. LP.
The Kion shares intended to be sold are solely attributable to, but do not constitute all Kion shares indirectly held by, Goldman Sachs Capital Partners funds, Goldman Sachs said.
($1 = 0.7345 Euros) (Reporting by Edward Taylor; Additional reporting by Alexander Huebner; Editing by Pravin Char)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts