PHILIPPINES PRESS-DoubleDragon signs 30-yr lease deal with Cebu firm - BusinessMirror
DoubleDragon Properties Corp. said its shopping mall operations unit forged a 30-year lease deal with Cebu-based Dunes and Eagle Land Development Corp. as part of its expansion programme in central Philippines, BusinessMirror reported.
CityMall Commercial Centers Inc will build a community mall called Grand CityMall in the downtown Cebu area, its second mall in the province, DoubleDragon said in a statement.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years